Employment: Associate Professor, Karary University
Address: Karary University, Khartoum, Sudan
Marital Status: Married
Mobile: + 249 912252359/ + 249 123151485
- Arabic, the basic language
- English, the Language of the study.
Doctor of Philosophy in Computer Science, Sudan University of Science and
Technology, Khartoum, Sudan, 20 Mar. 2014
Master of Science, Computer Science (Artificial Intelligence), Sudan University of
Science and Technology, Khartoum, Sudan, 21 Oct. 1999
Bachelor of Science, with Excellent Grade, Computer Science, International
University Africa, Khartoum, Sudan, 25 June 1996
- Associate Professor, Karary University, 6/5/2018 ─
- Head of Computer Science Department, Karary University, 30/11/2016 ─
- Assistant Professor, Karary University, 27/12/2006 ─ 5/5/2018
- Lecturer, Karary University, 5/4/2003 ─ 26/12/2006
- Lecturer, International University of Africa, 20/11/1999 ─ 28/2/2003
- Teaching Assistant, International University of Africa, 1/8/1996 ─ 19/11/1999
- Development of Teaching Staff Performance, Karary University, 9/11/2014 to 4/12/2014
- CCNA, sudacad, Sudatel Telecommunications Academy, 7/8/2016 to 1/9/2016
- Project Management Preparatory, SASU for Quality, Safety & Environment Systems Co. Ltd., 13 to 23 Mar. 2016
- Visual Basic .NET, sudacad, Sudatel Telecommunications Academy, 7 Dec. 2014 to 6 Jan. 2015
- Digital Image Processing, College of Engineering, Karary Academy of Technology, Sudan, 8–15 September 2007
- MATLAB, College of Engineering, Karary Academy of Technology, Sudan, 22 Nov. 2005 – 3 Dec. 2005
- Basic Web Technology Skills for Courseware Development, UNESCO, 18–22 February 2001
- Mohamed Mosadag Albadawi, Dr. Hozeifa Adam Abd alshafy, “Extended Feature Extraction Technique for Online Arabic Handwriting Recognition,” University of Khartoum Engineering Journal (UofKEJ), 2018.
- H. A. A. Alshafy and M. E. Mustafa, "HMM based approach for Online Arabic Handwriting recognition," 2014 14th International Conference on Intelligent Systems Design and Applications, Okinawa, 2014, pp. 211-215.
- M. E. Mustafa and H. A. A. Alshafy, "Characters' boundaries based segmentation for online Arabic handwriting," 2013 INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON COMPUTING, ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING (ICCEEE), Khartoum, 2013, pp. 306-310.
- Hozeifa Adam Abd Alshafy, Dr. Mohamed Elhafiz Mustafa, "Datasets for Online Arabic Handwriting," In Proceedings of The 2nd International Conference on E-Applications in developing countries (ICEA 2011), Khartoum, Sudan, 27-29 Nov 2011.