رئيس قسم هندسة الطيران
1. Name: TARIQ OSMAN MOHAMMED ALI
4. Marital Status: Married, father of children.
5. Passport No.: P1540234
6. Birth Date: 10-7-1974
7. Place of Birth: SUDAN-SHENDI
8. Mobile: +249912902029/+249920964982
-KARARY UNIVERSITY SUDAN 2006/3/1 TO 2010/8/25 LECTURER.
-KARARY UNIVERSITY SUDAN 2001/7/1 TO 2003/12/1 TUTOR IN MECHANICAL DEPARTMENT.
- KHARTOUM AIRPORT SUDAN 2001/1/25 TO 2001/6/30 ENGINEER IN HELCPTER SQUADRON.
-SUPERVISOR AND OPERATOR OF SUPESONIC WIND TUNNEL ( GA10 TQ - Rollab Supersonic Wind Tunnel)2006/7/1 TO 2010/8/15.
- Factory Acceptance test performance of low speed wind tunnel from 19th to 23rd December 2016, in Bandung-Indonesia.
TEACHING ASSISTANT, LECTURER AND ASSISTANT PROFESSOR OF THE FOLLOWIG COURSES for Bsc & Msc levels in many colleges:
AERODYNAMICS, AIRCRAFT SYSTEMS, AIRCRAFT REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE, GAS TURBINE ENGINE THEORY, MECHANICS OF MATERIAL, FLUID MECHANICS, HAET TRANSFER, INTRODUCTIN TO FLIGHT, Mechanics of material, mechanics of flight.
-Aeronautical engineering Program coordinator from December 2014- to January 2016 for engineering college.
-Head of Aeronautical engineering department, College of Engineering –KARARY UNIVERSITY-From 1/2/2106- Till now.
President of examination committee of Karary University- Engineering College- Civil Students- December 2014- to January 2016.
- Presdent and Member of many committees for engineering college’s programs and courses description.
- External Examiner for engineering college, from Ministry of Higher education –Sudan.
- President of Sudanese Student Committee in Beijing China 2013.
-SOCIAL Work in Karary University, Shendi City, and Khartoum.
Design and manufacturing of UAV model in BSC – sudan-2000.
Investigation of lateral flying and handling qualities of an aircraft (Master thesis)- Egypt.
Investigation of lateral flying qualities of an aircraft-published paper- ASAT 2006- Cairo - Egypt.
Tariq O.Mohammed, Jinwu Xiang, and Daochun Li, “Nonlinear Simulation of Aircraft Longitudinal Flight Dynamics,” Applied Mechanics and Materials, vol. 444–445, pp. 753–758, Oct. 2013.
T. O. Mohammed, N. M. Elkhmri, and H. AboBakr, “Analysis and Simulation of UAV Aircraft Flight Dynamics,” Advanced Materials Research, vol. 915–916, pp. 7–11, Apr. 2014
Daochun Li, Shijun Guo, Tariq Osman, Jinwu Xiang, ‘‘Active Control Design for an Unmanned Air Vehicle with Morphing Wing,” Submitted to Aircraft Engineering and Aerospace Technology SCI journal. London- England
Effect of morphing wing in aerodynamics characteristics of an aircraft.