The Sudanese banking union with the cooperation of Sudan Central Bank , the department of developing and promoting the electronic banking services , a debate titled as '' the control and monitoring role of electronic transactions and its impact in disseminating banking services . the identification was conducted by Colonel . advocate Khalid Ibrahim Khalifa – University of Karary , the session was directed by the expert Mr. Al Nour Abdel Salam , speculated by Abdel Munim ohamed Taha , the legal advocate of the central Bank, and Dr Hiba Mahmoud X.minster of social wellbeing.
Issues of the paper:
The paper consists of five issues:
Issue (1): an introduction of electronic transactions
Issue(2): Te law of electronic transactions for 2007th
Issue (3): the situation of the electronic transactions in Sudan
Issue (4):the complementary monitoring
and administrative role of Sudanese institutions in electronic transactions
Issue (5): Challenges facing electronic banking transaction services
First: Challenges facing electronic banking services in Sudan:
- decreasing of per-capita
- lack of awareness about the technological information and transactions and the resistance for banking electronic services
- transmission of electronic culture depends on financial institutions adapting to change
- continuation of constructing infrastructure
- developing and promoting an appropriate legal aspects
- using local language and local contexts in proceeding transactions
- encouraging attempting promotion and advancing electronic banking transactions
- continuation of advancing payment tools systems which supporting the electronic transactions
- spread of electronic transaction that does not liable to any legal procedures like (transferring cash).
- existence of hypothetical financial institutions conducting electronic financial transactions beyond the legislative regulations (hypothetical companies)
- modifications of authenticating law for year 1993, to accommodate the electronic tools and the criminal panel for 1994 to accommodates inspecting electronic evidence
- establish a council for electronic transactions under higher authority state to conduct the control and monitoring for electronic payments
- prepare an accurate statistical analyzing reports to identify the categories dealing in cash out of the polices and electronic services to accommodates the changes.
- carrying on to complete the supported electronic transactions to adapt with demands of financial markets.