Job Description: Assistant Professor of Biochemistry
Place and Date of Birth: Sudan – North state – Donkola, 1978
Marital Status: Single
Address: Sudan – Khartoum –Karary University
Mobile Phone No: 0126782227
Ph. D. in Applied Medical Chemistry (2012) – University of Alexandria Medical Research Institute –– Egypt
Thesis title: ROLE of HYPERMETHYLATION IN RASSF1A& PROTOCADHERIN-10 PROMOTERS IN EGYPTION BREAST CANCER PATIENT AS MOLECULAR DIAGNOSTIC MARKER.
MSc in Medical Biochemistry (2002), with grade (Good) – Omdurman Islamic University -Faculty of Science & Basic Medical Sciences –– Sudan
Thesis title: Evaluation of plasma lipid fraction among Sudanese Patients with Myocardial Infarction.
BSc in Medical Biochemistry (1996), with grade (V. Good with Honors) – Omdurman Islamic University -Faculty of Science & Basic Medical Sciences –– Sudan.
- Basic Molecular Biology - Medical Technology Center, Medical Research Institute, Alexandria University, (2-5AUG 2009).
- Basics and Applications of High Performance liquid and Gas chromatography (HPLC&GC) - Medical Technology Center, Medical Research Institute, Alexandria University,(8-9 April 2009).
- Training course in Basic principles of Radioimmunoassay (RIA) - Sudan Atomic Energy Commission (SAEC), Khartoum (6-18AUG 2002).
- Training course in Educational Preparation & Academic Performance Development, Karary University (9/11- 4/12. 2014).
- Medical Genetics course part(1), Maraj Medical Training Center(24-29 /3/ 2018),total hours: 12 hours.
- Endocrinology, Maraj Medical Training Center(16-19/4/2018) , Total hours:12 hours.
- Bioinformatics, Maraj Medical Training Center(14/4/2018) , Total hours:3 hours.
- DNA Sequnce Analysis, Maraj Medical Training Center(6-8/5/2018) , Total hours:6 hours.
- How Genes influence cancer development, Maraj Medical Training Center(6-9/8/2018) , Total hours:8 hours.
- Research Ethics, Jordan University of Science and Technology-Jordan and University of California San Diego- USA(9/10/2018).
- Genetically Modified Organisms, Maraj Medical Training Center (22/11/2018). Total hours:3 hours.
- Teaching Assistant (training period), Department of Biochemistry - Faculty of Medical Sciences - Omdurman Islamic University, 2000.
- Part time lecturer, Department of Biochemistry, Faculty of Medicine, University of Upper Nile (2006- 2008).
- Assistant professor, Karary University, Faculty of Medical laboratory science (march, 2014-October, 2017).
- Assistant professor, Karary University, Faculty of Pharmacy (march, 2014-Present).
Samia A. Ebeid, Nadia A. Abd El Moneim, Taha I. Hewala, Mahmoud A. Hemida, Gehan Shehata, Nafissa El-Taher. Role of hypermethylation of RASSF1A & Protocadherin-10 promoter regions as molecular diagnostic and prognostic markers in Egyptian breast cancer patients, American Journal of cancer Genetics, genomics and Proteomics, 2013; 1(1): 1-15
Osman, H. M., Munzir, M. E. Ahmed, Shayoub, M. E., Al-Obosi Sabah Aziz Jawad, Nafisa, M. Eltahir and Babiker, E. M. Comparative study on the occurrence of renal failure among Sudanese people, International Journal of current Recearsh, International Journal of Current Research, December, 2015; 7(12): 24000-24002.
Samia A. Ebeid, Nadia A. Abd El Moneim, Taha I. Hewala, Mahmoud A. Hemida, Gehan Shehata, Nafissa El-Taher. Assessment of Hypermethylation of RASSF1A and Protocadherin-10 Tumor Suppressor Genes in Breast Cancer Females: A Six-Year Disease-Free Survival Case-Control Study, Meddle East Cancer Journal of cancer; January 2016; 7(1):9-20