Name: Mohammed Jalaleddin Elmansuor Mohammed
Date of birth: 21/07/1976
Place of birth: Aldindir
Resident: SUDAN Khartoum
Marital Status: Married
Mobile: +249 123007080
Language: Arabic, English
PhD Candidate U of K - Pharmaceutics specialization 2015
- Master of pharmacology (Clinical Pharmacokinetics specialization)
Faculty of Pharmacy - University of Medical Sciences and Technology April 08 th 2012
Faculty of Pharmacy—University of Gezira
Graduation Date: 22/12/2002.
- Secondary school: Khartoum-North Governmental High Secondary School
- Intermediate school: Aldinder Intermediate School.
- Primary school: Osman Ibn-Affan Primary School (Aldinder).
- Computer studies during university semesters.
- Internship period ( Khartoum-North teaching Hospital 2003-2004).
- Community Pharmacist at Elshaheed Ibrahim Osman Pharmacy, Khartoum-North 2004-2005
- Accomplished the National Service at the Ministry of Health Sinnar State 2005
- Acquired FULL REGISTRARION by the Sudan Medical Council since March 04th, 2006.
- Senior pharmacist – Aldindir Specialized Hospital 2006-2012
- Community Pharmacist at Alzahraa Pharmacy- Aldinder 2006-2009
- Lecturer of pharmacology, faculty of nursing sciences, University of Medical Sciences and Technology (UMST) 2011-2012.
- Lecturer of Bio-pharmaceutics and pharmacokinetics, faculty of pharmacy UMST 2011.
- . Acquired a certificate of specialist’s registration from Sudan Medical Council December 26th 2013
- Lecturer of pharmaceutics (Bio-pharmaceutics, Clinical pharmacokinetics, Dosage form design, Advanced drug delivery systems, Drug stability and shelf life studies) faculty of pharmacy, National University Sudan (NUSU) 2014 to 2019.
- Head department of Pharmaceutics, faculty of pharmacy,(NUSU) 2015 to date
- Part time lecturer of bio-pharmaceutics and pharmacokinetics, Ahfad University of Women (AUW) 2014-2017
- Lecturer of pharmaceutics Karary University 2015 to date
- Sudan first bioequivalence conference 13-14/July 2011.
- Training course of bioequivalence studies at ACDIMA centre for bioequivalence and pharmaceutical studies- Amman- Jordan May 2011
- Basic teaching certificate NUSU 2016
- Basic bio-informatic workshop NUSU 2017