Name: Amjad Moawia Ali Abdel-Rahman
Date of Birth: 01/06/1981 (Sudan)
Marital status: Married
Address: Department of therapeutics, faculty of pharmacy, Karary (Sudan).
Tel. (Mobile): (+249) 0913089890 - 0121400224
- Faculty of pharmacy, Omdurman Islamic University (2013), MSc (clinical pharmacology and Toxicology).
- Faculty of pharmacy, Omdurman Islamic University (2004), B. (pharmacy).
- Pharmacists pre- registration course; (General Directorate of Pharmacy, federal ministry of health & World Health Organization (WHO) ;( 15/12/2005- 20/03/2006). The following subjects were covered:
- Pharmacy law & Ethics.
- Clinical pharmacy.
- Responding to symptoms.
- Management of drug supply.
- System organization for accurate dispensing.
- Communication skills.
- Teaching methodology; (Teaching staff development centre, University of Khartoum) ;( 21/09/2003- 23/10/2003).
- Problem- Based Pharmacotherapy Teaching Training Course; (Sudan Medical Specializations Board & WHO & General Directorate of Pharmacy, Federal Ministry of Health); (30/07/2005- 04/08/2005)..
- Training course in computer (Development Studies and Research Centre, University of Khartoum); (22/08/2000).
- Training course in Internet Basic Studies (Computer Centre, University of Khartoum); (11/08/1999- 17/08/1999).
- Fundamentals of biostatistics using (SPSS) (faculty of pharmacy & training directorate, Omdurman Islamic University).
- Workshop on the applied phamacoeconomics and healthcare policy 15th October 2016.
- Workshop on the Total parentral Nutrition 2-3 November 2017.
- Teaching assistant (part time) (pharmacology), faculty of pharmacy, Omdurman Islamic University; (2006 – 2013).
- Lecturer (part time) (pharmacology), faculty of pharmacy, Omdurman Islamic University; (2014 – Till now).
- Lecturer (pharmacology), faculty of pharmacy, the Karary University (2014 – Till now)..
- Academic office supervisor, faculty of pharmacy, Karary University, 2014 - 2018.
- Academic affairs & examinations coordinator, faculty of pharmacy, Karary University, 2015 - 2016.
- Chairman of the working group for the preparation of the list for essential drugs, Omdurman Military hospital (2012).
- Member of the pharmaceutical services advisory board, federal ministry of health, Sudan, (2011).