College of Pharmacy
Department: Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Qualifications: B. Pharm., M. Pharm.
Name: Alkhair Adam Khalil Mohamed
Birth: Khartoum 12/9/1986
- Elementary School: (1992- 2000) - Alsajana elementary school
- High School: (2000- 2003) - Alshiekh Mustafa Alamin model school
- Faculty of Pharmacy – University of Khartoum (2003 -2008)
- Sudanese military College (June to December 2010).
- College of postgraduate studies – Karary University (2015 - 2017)
- Master of Pharmacy - Karary University (2017).
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (honours) - University of Khartoum (2008)
- Community pharmacist (November 2008 – December 2009)
- Medical Representative for “MEGA Life sciences LTD” (January 2010 - June 2010).
- Officer in the Sudanese armed forces (Medical dept.) from December 2010 to present.
- Manager of the Internal pharmacy of Omdurman military hospital ( December 2010 – March 2011)
- Pharmacist, Department of General Surgery, Omdurman military hospital ( March 2011- October 2011)
- Coordinator of The Drug Information Center, Omdurman military hospital (2012 – 2013)
- Teaching assistant, department of pharmaceutical chemistry, College of Pharmacy - Karary University (2011 – 2016)
- Lecturer, department of pharmaceutical chemistry, College of Pharmacy - Karary University (2016 till now)
Responsibilities in the College of Pharmacy - Karary University:
- Examination office coordinator.
- Registrar – Faculty of Pharmacy (2011 – 2013).
- Manager of financial and administrative affairs (2013 – 2015).
- Faculty of pharmacy committee member, responsible for the foundation and preparation of the laboratories along with their instrumentation, equipment, glassware and chemicals.
- Classroom and laboratory teaching in the department of pharmaceutical chemistry to cover the following courses:
- Physical chemistry course for first and second year students.
- Analytical chemistry and Pharmaceutical analysis for third and fourth year students.
- Member of the admission committee.
- Member of the internal assessment and accreditation unit.
- Member of the academic office.
- Member of the faculty board of the college of pharmacy - Karary University.
- Head department of Pharmaceutical chemistry.
- Fundamentals of Biostatistics using SPSS – University of Khartoum (June 2011)
- Training course for registrars in Karary University (December 2012)
- Educational preparation and academic performance development (December 2014)
- Research methodology - University of Khartoum (December 2014)
- Training course in water and environment laboratory and instrumentation laboratory (HPLC, GC-FID, GCMS, ICP-OES, AAS, AES, UV/Vis and IR spectroscopy) at the general directorate for petroleum laboratories research and studies – Ministry of Oil and Gas (November 2017)