With this, the Deanship of Scientific Affairs at Karary University announces that the gradual resumption of study in all Collages will be according to the following:
1. The university will gradually resume the study by holding exams for annexes and alternatives in all collages of the university on Sunday, August 16, 2020, provided that this is done in a manner that achieves the necessary social distancing and in accordance with the necessary health requirements.senior students) for the first semester of the academic year 2019-2020 starts on Sunday 9 - August 2020 and ends on 24 - September 2020, according to the electronic registration system.
3. The resumption and continuation of studies to complete the first semester of the 2019-2020 academic year for first-level students (admission 2019) starting on Sunday, August 16, 2020, students must consider the necessary regulation and health guidelines.
4. The commencement of the study for the first semester of the academic year 2019-2020 for old students in all collages of the university will be on Sunday, 30 - August 2020, according to the study plan prepared by the evaluation committee and in accordance with the state's health requirements and controls, and coupled with those approved by the university’s health requirements and controls committee.
5. This study plan will be subject to modification according to the changes and according to the state's ministry of health policies.
All students should follow the university's website to see updates in a timely manner.
- The schedules of supplement exams for all colleges will be announced on the university's website, and students should follow up accordingly..
7. The electronic registration system will be opened to complete the electronic registration process using the student’s university number, starting on Sunday, 9th .August , 2020.