This library is located at the Faculty of Technology, Karre.
Squire area : - 270 square meters Capacity: 120 students
This library was established to achieve the goals of the College of Technology, which consists of preparing qualified technicians, holding conversion and quality courses, upgrading courses and community service courses. Based on these objectives, the library has been prepared to serve the following programs:
Library Holdings: -
• 1560 titles with about 2371 copies.
• The number of 23 patrols (184) copies.
• 446 dissertations thesis and researches .
• 13 databases can be used from within the university network.
• The library has electronic books and video lectures in various disciplines that can benefit the student.
Library working hours: -
Sunday to Thursday from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
To contact the library administration:
Librarian: Mustafa Khalil Mohammed