Admission conditions of medical laboratories college:
Sudan school certificate / scientific section or equivalent with success in the seven subjects qualifying student to admission
Arabic language English language – Islamic education – Mathematics – physics – chemistry – Biology With 75 % success at least.
Applicant must be eligible for the following conditions
1. Sudanese for Sudanese father and Sudanese grandfather in birth
2. Must have Sudan school certificate or equivalent certificate accredited by Sudan ministry of education.
3. applicable to the targeted college conditions according to what is designated by Sudan ministry of high education.
4. He has awarded Sudan School Certificate in the same year of application.
5. His age is not more than 21 years old on the first day of study.
6. Of good behavior, never convicted of crime or separated from military or civilian college for misbehavior before.
7. Unmarried and he must pledge not marry along duration of study at the university.
8. To pass all checks of physical fitness and he is not allowed to repeat the check at the same batch if failed.
9. To pass medical check and he is not allowed to repeat it at the same batch for any reason.
10. Employees who passed private training teams or practicing in teams qualify them to assume private work in government are not applicable.
11. Any applicant passes first interview, medical and fitness presents before Mr. General Leader for final interview.
12. To pass confinement braining period successfully in not more than six months
- To attach with application the identity card, Sudan School Certificate, original birth certificate or age estimation certificate has been issued before less than three years, or any other document, and must be put in the file in order.
- postal photos on time of application
- Any application not applicable to conditions will not be seen.
- Any false or hiding in needed information will cancel registration.
- Application form is delivered to admission office in BANAT District .
Additional conditions for applicants of University colleges:
1) To pass personal interview.
2) To pass personal interview medical and fitness check or any other checks quality cadets to join armed forces.
3) Student has the right to apply to other Universities (general admission).
4) To withdraw application form from karary university admission office in BANAT District - Omdurman west of medical army or from military units in the following towns:
Port Sudan – Al'gadarift – Dongula – Atbara – Alobied – Kosti – Nyala.
The university accepts civilian students of both sexes on special expenses according to the following conditions:
The following conditions must be filfilled by the applicant:
1. The University shall comply with all regulations issued by the Ministry of Higher Education concerning the general admission of universities.
2. Success in the Sudanese certificate in the year in which student received admission.
3. Obtain the percentage eligible for admission to the college concerned.
4. All programs offered by the university are included in the Admissions and Education Admissions manual of the Ministry of Higher Education (http://daleel.admission.gov.sd), which is updated annually and also shows the percentages of the colleges in the given current year.
5. Admission and registration fees shall be determined annually for each faculty. For this year's(2018 - 2019) tuition fees, please follow the link below (http://daleel.admission.gov.sd/ahli_fees/Default.aspx)
6. The student can know the admission result by following the link (http://admission.gov.sd/index2017.html) after entering the application form number.
The University accepts students from all nationalities and in all colleges and programs through:
1. Agreements and protocols signed with fraternal and friendly countries.
2. Submission through the application site for foreign students and expatriates in the website of the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
3. Applicants must meet the higher education disciplinary and regulations as well as the university admission requirements.
• Upon registration, a certificate of nationality (national civil number), secondary certificate, original birth certificate or (estimated age certificate) should be attached to the application, provided that it is not spent on extraction for less than three years and any other certificate and placed in order.
• Attach (4) recent photos of the student.
Any application that does not meet the required conditions will not be considered and dropped.
• The student's fail of the required information at the time of inspection or making false or misleading statements will resulted in the invalidity of the his registration and denial of university studies.
Additional conditions applicable to applicants to university faculties:
1) Pass the personal examination.
2) Adhere and comply with the university regulations and regulations
The submission time is often the result of the Sudanese certificate (June – July – August – September and October)